2011年4月1日星期五

April Fools' Day 2011


Haha..this was the funniest April Fools's Day I ever been...

Two cuties were cheated by me completely...


Victim No.1 Miss K


L: good morning

K: morning…happy april fools day

L: haiyo…going to fool u de ma

K: CHEH…so late

(since she so chuan…I must think something to cheat her…mind are spinning now…)

L: Haha …will late meh..or u kena fool edi?

K: I fail to fool my child at home lar…all play fb know today is fool day..zzz…no fun

(suddenly my mind appear one idea…)

L: haha..means tat u not pandai tipu lor...tell u hor this morning got a good fren want borrow money from me…is a gal…she want borrow 3K oo..1stly I thought she is joking with me bcoz today is april fool ma…then I dun wan choi her lor..who knows she call me n cry said that she very cham lor..

K: Shock (an emoticon)

(she looks believe on me..haha…then I must continue…)

L: She said her bf dump her n she being cheated by her bf…now owe many credit card..u said I want to borrow her or not?

K: good frenz?

L: yup..university fren

K: why got girl boro card to bf de? Boro bf card mah…

(wahaha…from this moment I know she believes to my story already….)

L: who know…maybe she very like him lor…got some guy very ‘jian’ de

K: can like until like that de mie

L: got gal is so stupid de lor…u dunno meh?

K: can boro her but tell her dun repeat this kind of stupid thing…shame gal only

L: I oso think so lor..

K: if know her well ok lar…dun stupid to him but come to fool your money pulak

L: the worse thing u know wat..actually I think to borrow her edi de…when I login to my account hor..i found my account saving only left rm 9.21…walao how come..then I call to bank lor..tat bank operator said “ haha,,happy april fool.”

K: ?

L: I straight @^*@^@*@%#^&&# to tat operator..

K: bank can do so? Or u fool me now huh? (she start to suspect me..)Which bank?

L: Is true de…maybank lor..

( I feel that my lie going to explode but who knows…)

K: Kns (kanasai), later I login see see…

( I laugh alone in office like a idiot..she really cute…)

L: nvm..i still got another bank account ma..i transferred my money to her edi..i call her to inform her but cant reach her leh..will I being cheated?

(after 20 minutes, she reply me…)

K: I heard until like u fool me de…seem not real cases..

(she suspect again…)

L: which part not real oo? I m so regret now..

K: unable to get her now lor…but transfer money to her edi…pengsan (emoticon)

(Thinking about 5 minute how to elaborate this lie…)

L: hey, I got to rush to hospital now....my fren call me jz now tat she committed to hospital…she commit suicide..haiz…

(I straight offline from MSN to pretend I am leave my place towards hospital..about 2 hours later I online again…)

L: pig..

K: hey..how is ur frenz? She in kl or sgt? Why u can go hospital?

(I am thinking to let her know that this is a prank…)

L: died jor..d last word she said is “ happy april fool pig”.

K: !!!!!!!!!

(she was so shocked that my friend was died)

K: impossible what…mean happen since last night when she didn’t pick up ur call?

(she thought the last word from my friend is for me…wahaha…I laugh until my stomach pain at this moment)

L: walao eh..u make me laugh die die in office like a idiot, u know? I mean she said happy april fool to pig -the pig is you la

K: walao..u pandai…u win lo..cheat me like this..please bank in 3000 to my a/c thanks boss (wahaha….yes I fooled her…)


Victim No.2 Miss A


A: Mr Goh I found I getting more benci u! Bcos u like to find me argue with u! Btw…that tioman trip n Mekong is full meal provided! Please help me disseminate this inform to anyone who hv interested n ur workers.

(Since she is sms me when I am cheating victim no.1…then I think she very suit to be victim no.2..wahaha)

L: Ok..i m on d way to hospital now.

A: Why u go hospital? Too gek ady? Haha ^^

L: Now waiting outside operation room. My good fren commit suicide n now rescue in hospital. She jz ask me borrow her money this morning. I transferred to her edi but now…she jz dump by her bf n kena cheat money lor..haiz..

A: Har? So serious? How she suicide? She really too impulse! Why u din advice her? How much she being cheat!? Big sum?

(OMG…she is totally believe on my story…make me so excited..haha but I know she dun like being cheat then I try to bluff my story abit to let her discover my lie..)

L: I also dunno o. I heard they said she go to zoo this morning and jump into crocodile pond. How much I dunno lo..I heard that she use her working company money to support her bastard bf doing crocodile skin business lor…

( I thought she will suspect and choose to dun believe me…who knows…)

A: Har? Crocodile skin? Legal or not one? Mean she embezzlement? Where she bf now? So she got being hurt by the crocodile?

(wahaha…this girl really always make me laugh alone…this would be the second event when I think about her will smile…then I upgrade my bluff again since she still believe..I am playing fire now actually..don’t know when she found out this is lie..she will kill me or not..)

L: Crocodile business only is d excuse use by her bf la. Yalor..she embezzle her company money. If she is ok then will kena sue. Her bf was died when having fun with prostitute yesternight after dump her. Many parts of her body kena bite lor…

(I am laughing while typing this sms…I think this time she won’t believe liao gua..who knows she really surprise me with this reply…)

A: Wahh she case quite similar with me but the different is I din do any illegal thing n my ex still live happier, that’s why I said guys can’t be trust! Finished operation ady?

(wahaha…so funny…I start to feel guilty already because she still chose to believe me since she is hard to believe person one…within few second she sent a sms again…)

A: Hey..are u fool me? Today is April Fool…

(finally she suspected….is time to end this prank..i think..)

L: My fren finished operation. U know wat she told me when 1st eyes saw me. She said happy April fool to ms.XXX (in order to protect her identity)…wahahaha !!

(I think she 100% sure going mad when read this message….)

A: Mr.Goh, u know I being laugh by my frens? I told them abt this case n they all tell me I being fool by u! I still choose to believe u >.<”.

( She really get pissed off edi and officially launched the cold war with me…>.<”)

没有评论:

发表评论